RFT Ep 251 – The Sector Edition
Posted by Don McLenaghen on May 1, 2014
Download the episode here!
NGOs, Non-Profits, Charities…what are they and what are they good for?
What is the difference between a NGO…a Non-Profit and how do they relate to charities. We discuss how these terms are defined and what regulation governs their operation.
- What we can learn from one of the worst charities in the world
- Charities & Nonprofit Organizations
- Charitable giving by Canadians
- TED Talk – The way we think about charity is dead wrong
- Study: Donors Want Workplace Giving Accountability
- Canada’s charities deserve better
- Non-profit organization
- Non-governmental organization
- Charitable organizations in Canada
Our irregular regular Ethan Clow joins us as he discusses his new project – The Sector. The Sector is a radio show and podcast dedicated to discussion of non-profits, social justice, activism and everything in between.